Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Day 46 - Reverse Diabetes Challenge

Breakfast:
1 replacement meal at 100 calories
2 chocolate chip cookies at 100 calories



Lunch:
My kids were invited to Kara's Mcdonald's birthday party. Kara is the daughter of my friends Macky and Katkat. I was given food to go since I have to go. I ate a lot and drank one cup of regular coke. Here's what I had for lunch.

1 burger at 250 calories
1 regular fries at 116 calories
1/2 spaghetti at 135 calories
1 cup of coke at 128 calories

Snack:
1 Skyflakes pack at 115 calories

Dinner:
1/2 cup rice at 102 calories
1 serving bicol express at 307 calories

Snacks:
We had a team activity in the evening and had snacks I estimate that I ate 100grams of chicharon at 180 calories.

Its really different when you are in the night shift. I like to eat a lot. At least now I still eat but I count calories. Still its not enough. I need to have a day job to change my eating habits and tweak my metabolism and let my body function to its highest level. Health is my number one concern now. I got home and had some snacks before getting to sleep.

Snacks:
1 cup coffee at 101 calories
1 Skylakes pack at 115 calories

Running total of 1,749 calories

Against 1,337 calories daily to lose 2 pounds. - FAIL
Against my BMR (calories burnt at rest) of 1,692 calories. - FAIL
And never ever go over 2,337 calories per day - PASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment