Thursday, April 7, 2016

Day 10 - Reverse Diabetes Challenge

Woke up at 9am and had my 100 calorie replacement meal. Did daddy duties, my wife went out to buy my youngest son's birthday cake for tomorrow. Made myself my cucumber, tomato, onion salad and did my 3 sets exercises. Really had a hard time with my little trainer, Adric my second son. He just had to ride on my back while I was doing push ups.





When my went back home, I went downtown to give money to my wife's cousin who will cook our dinner for tomorrow's birthday celebration. I had baked macaroni at 254 calories for lunch and 1 garlic stick at 80 calories.

I had my salad at 68 calories. Dinner was 1 serving of Pork giniling at 311 calories and 1/4 cup rice at 50 calories. Snacks was 1 small pack nuts at 37.5 calories, 1 cheese sandwich at 138 calories and 2 spoons ice cream at 183 calories

As of 8pm here's my calorie intake.

Breakfast - 1 replacement meal at 100 calories
Lunch - 1 baked macaroni at 254 calories
              1 garlic stick at 80 calories
Snacks - 1 vegetable salad at 68 calories
Dinner - 1 serving of Pork giniling at 311 calories
              1/4 cup rice at 50 calories
Snacks - 1 small pack nuts at 75 calories
               1 cheese sandwich at 138
               2 spoons ice cream at 183 calories


My total intake was 1,261 calories against 1,147 calories per day to lose 3 pounds, I am over by 114 calories. If measured against my BMR (calories burnt at rest) of 1,694, I have a deficit of 433 calories today.

No comments:

Post a Comment