Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Day 31 and Week 4 - Reverse Diabetes Challenge

It's the 1st day of the second month of my Reverse Diabetes Challenge. 4 more weeks to go to achieve my goal. It's my reset day. Starting over after my binge (again). It's hard to keep a diet during summer. March and April are difficult months for me to take a diet. There are birthdays all around. March 8 and 26 are my two son's birthday. March  31 is my mom's birthday. My mom-in-law's birthday is also on March. April is my youngest son's and my wife's birthday and also my niece's birthday. Its a good thing that May is coming, no more temptations to eat at a birthday party.



So today's breakfast was coffee at 98 calories and 3 biscuits at 140 calories.

Lunch was 1 cup chicken tinola soup at 133 calories.

Snack was 1 biscuit at 140 calories.

Dinner was 1 and 1/2 piece chicken adobo at 160 calories and 1 cup of rice at 204 calories.

Snack was 1 pack of nuts at 150 calories.

Total calories for today is 1,025 calories against 1,337 calories daily to lose 2 pounds. I have a deficit of 312 calories.  Against my BMR of 1,692 calories I have a deficit of 667 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment