Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Week 2 - Reverse Diabetes Challenge

Week 2! It was the hardest week so far because of my son's birthday party. Lots of temptation to eat more than I should and I did. So I was a little nervous before going to my coach to have my weight measured. I was really happy after the measurements. I still lost pounds even if I had a bad week. Here's my results for my 2nd week against my 1st week results:

April 5, 2016
Weight: 189.2 lbs.
Body Fat: 30.5
Body Water: 50.9
Muscle Mass: 124
BMR: 1694
Physique rating: 3
Metabolic Age: 61
Bone Mass: 6.8
Visceral Fat 16
April 12, 2016
Weight: 186.4 lbs.
Body Fat: 29.8
Body Water: 50.9
Muscle Mass: 124
BMR: 1681
Physique rating: 3
Metabolic Age: 59
Bone Mass: 6.8
Visceral Fat 15

I started at 193 lbs now I'm at 186.4 lbs. I lost 6.6 lbs in 2 weeks. Wow, that's awesome. I never thought I can lose this much in just 2 weeks. Wow! This diet is working! Calorie counting is really working. I still lost weight. I'm at 186.4 pounds right now. I lost 2.8 pounds for my 2nd week. It's not 3 pounds but its near 3 pounds. Its still a win. So my BMR went down again. I guess that's what happens when you are lighter. I'm also happy that my metabolic age is getting younger. I hope it matches my actual age after I finish my diet.

I started at 193 lbs now I'm at 186.4 lbs. I lost 6.6 lbs in 2 weeks. Wow, that's awesome. I never thought I can lose this much in just 2 weeks.

I will need to look at my suggested calorie intake because my weight changed. 



That means that I need to consume 1,128 calories per day to lose 3 pounds next week.

One thing to look at is my visceral fat. From 16 it became 15. Looks like the Herbalife tea did its job. My coach told me last week to take it too because it burns the fats in the organs. Maybe it was my diet and the tea combined that made my visceral fat to 15. I hope this gets lower next week.

I was not able to measure my fasting blood sugar today. I was not able to fast correctly. I woke up at 4am and was hungry and ate a little piece of fish. I forgot I was fasting to measure my blood sugar. I guess I will have to do it tomorrow. Hopefully it will be lower compared to last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment