Monday, April 11, 2016

Day 14 - Reverse Diabetes Challenge

Its the last day for Week 2 of my Reverse Diabetes Challenge. I'm not very satisfied with this week's calorie consumption. I've been a bad boy and went over my limit twice. I wonder how many pounds I lost this week. I hope my fasting blood sugar will go down even if I didn't stick religously to my diet.

Breakfast today was 1 replacement meal at 100 calories and 1 chocolate chip cookie at 49 calories. For lunch I had 1 cup of rice at 204 calories and 1 serving chicken curry at 180 calories. For snack I had 3 small Nagaraya nuts at 112.5 calories.

My total calorie consumption for breakfast, lunch and snacks is 745.5 calories.

For dinner I had 1 replacement meal at 100 calories and 1 Nova chips at 140 calories.

Total calories for the day was 885.5 calories against 1,147 calories per day to lose 3 pounds, I have a deficit of 261.5 calories calories. If measured against my BMR (calories burnt at rest) of 1,694, I am over by 808.5 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment