Thursday, April 14, 2016

Day 17 - Reverse Diabetes Challenge

Since I started my exercise last week, I need to increase my reps. I started doing 3 sets of 20 push-ups, sit-ups and leg pumps last night. I will do this for 2 weeks, up to April 27. Then make it to 30 reps after April 27.

Adric, my second son rode on my back again while I was doing push-ups. He was having fun while I was grunting my way to my 1st set of 20 push ups. I had to tell him to get off my back for the second set because my arms were already weak and shaking.

Had 1 replacement meal for breakfast at 100 calories, 1 banana at 105 calories and 4 pieces siomai at 296 calories. Lunch was KFC Twister at 120 calories. For snacks I had 1/2 pack nuts at 75 calories. That means I consumed 696 calories for breakfast and lunch.

For dinner I had 1 replacement meal at 100 calories and snacks of 1/2 pack nuts at 75 calories.

Got home and did my 3 sets of 20 and got hungry. Ate 1 pack of noodles (1/4 of the actual noodles, 1 really just went for the soup) at 60 calories and 1 cheese sandwich with a little meat,mayo and ketchup at 200 calories (rough estimate).

My total calorie consumption for today is 1,131 calories against 1,128 calories per day to lose 3 pounds. I am over by 3 calories. Against 1,681 calories burned at rest, I have a deficit of 550 calories. Did good today. I hope my muscles will get used to the exercises by tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment